Christian Internet Evangelism: Outreach of BIBLE TRUTH MINISTRY INC. by Evangelist Larry Wolfe
"Why Preach the KJV?"
(Continued from Part I)
In addition to these prophecies the following pattern is now in process as the Lord continues His preparation for the 70th Week of Daniel, the Second Coming of Jesus the Messiah and the Apocalypse of the Revelation of Jesus Christ (Revelation 8-19) which is called the Day of the Lord the most prophesied event in Scripture:
The Pattern of Events Prior to the First Coming of Jesus the Messiah
The Pattern of Events Prior to the Second Coming of Jesus the Messiah
- The Destruction of Jerusalem/Temple-586 B.C. (II Kings 25:1ff; Jeremiah 29, 52)
- The Dispersion of the Jews-722 B.C./606 B.C., 597 B.C., 586 B.C.
- The Jews return to the Promised Land-536 B.C. Zerubbabel/458 B.C. Ezra/445 B.C. Nehemiah
- The Holy City Jerusalem was controlled by the Jews-516 B.C.
- The Temple of God was rebuilt-516 B.C. (Ezra 3:8-6:22)
- The Restoration of Priesthood/Sacrifices/Temple Worship occurred-516 B.C. (Ezra 3:1-7)
- The First Elijah-like Prophet (John the Baptist) was sent 29A.D. (Matthew 3:1-12)
- The First Coming of Jesus the Messiah occurred 29A.D. (Matthew 3:13ff)
- The Lord’s 3-1/2 Year Public Ministry came to pass 29-32 A.D. (Four Gospels)
- The Judgment of Jews for Rejection of their Messiah-70 A.D./Multiple Holocausts-Present
It is evident that the Lord is bringing to pass the same conditions that prevailed during the first sixty-nine weeks of the seventy weeks of Daniel (Daniel 9:24) in order to complete the remaining week or seven years. This future time period (Daniel 9:27) which is the 70th Week of Daniel is just over the prophetic horizon.
- The Destruction of Jerusalem/Temple-70 A.D. (Matthew 24:2)
- The Dispersion of the Jews-70 A.D. (Luke 21:21-24)
- The Jews return to the Promised Land-1948 A.D. (Daniel 9:24)
- The Holy City Jerusalem is controlled by the Jews-1967 A.D. (Daniel 9:24)
- The Temple of God will be rebuilt-???? A.D.(Matthew 24:15; II Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 11:2)
- The Restoration of the Tribal System/Priesthood/Sacrifices/Temple Worship will occur-????A.D.
(Daniel 8:11, 21, 9:27, 11:31, 12:11; Revelation 11:1, 2)
- The Second Elijah-like Prophet will be sent-???? A.D. (Malachi 4:5, 6; Matthew 17:11; Mark 9:12)
- The Second Coming of Jesus-???? A.D. (Matthew 24:30, 31; John 14:3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- The Lord’s 3-1/2 Year Presence/Intervention/Last Half of the 70th Week of Daniel (Micah 5:5ff)
- The Judgment of the World for Rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ (Revelation 8-19)
And, as the history of the world unfolds, God’s eye continues to be upon His people the Jews and His holy city Jerusalem (Daniel 9:24). Even though it might look as though He failed to accomplish His goal of redeeming His earthly people when He died on the Cross, His plan has not changed nor has He failed for He is coming again (John 14:1-3) to fulfill the prophetic Scripture and bring full redemption to His
Church and His earthly people the Jews (Isaiah 59:20; Romans 11:26)!
In addition to the Lord’s Preparation of the nation of Israel and the present-day Pattern unfolding in Messianic prophecy, the Plan the Lord gave to His disciples concerning His Second Coming and the End of the Age in Matthew 24:3-31 is systematically progressing before our very eyes:
Notice the unfolding chronological sequence continuing throughout all three sections highlighted by the words that are underlined in bold print. The Lord first of all gives a Global Overview of world conditions before “The End [Day of the Lord]” (v.4-14).
- Focus: Global Overview of the End of the Age (Matthew 24:4-14)
- The Beginning of Sorrows (Matthew 24:4-8)
- False Christs [Influx of major Christian cults-19th Century]
- Wars and rumors of wars [World War I & II-20th Century]
- Famines, Pestilences and Earthquakes in diverse places [21st Century]
But the End is not yet…All these are the
beginning of sorrows.
- Christian Persecution Escalates (Matthew 24:9) [Great Tribulation]
- Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted
- And shall kill you
- And ye shall be hated of all nations [Including the U.S.A.] for My names sake
- Christian Defection Occurs (Matthew 24:10-12)
- And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another
- And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many
- And because iniquity shall abound the love [agape] of many [saints] shall wax cold
- Christian Deliverance by Rapture (Matthew 24:13, 14)
- But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved [delivered/raptured]
- And this gospel/kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations
- And then shall the End come. [The End=The Apocalypse/Day of the Lord]
- Focus: The Holy Land (Matthew 24:15-28) [Last Half of the 70th Week of Daniel]
- The Holy City of Jerusalem [Temple of God] (v.15)
- When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation
- Spoken of by Daniel the prophet
- Stand in the holy place
- (Whoso reads let him understand)
- The Land of Judea (v.16-22)
- Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains
- Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house
- Neither let him which is in the field return back to take any of his clothes
- And woe unto them are with child, and to them that give suck in those days
- But pray ye that your flight be not in winter, neither on the Sabbath day
- For then shall be great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world…
- And except those days should be shortened there should no flesh be saved
- But for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened
- The Jews Clamor for the Christ/Messiah (v.17-26)
- Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ/Messiah, or there; believe it not
- For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
- Behold I have told you before.
- Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold He is in the desert; go not forth.
- Behold He is in the secret chambers; believe it not
- The Coming of the Son of man/Messiah Described/Illustrated (v.27, 28)
- For as the lightning comes out of the east and shines even unto the west; so shall also the
coming of the Son of man be. [Illustrating the global manifestation of the Lord’s Coming]
- For wherever the carcase is, there will the eagles [vultures] be gathered together.
[Illustrating the absolute certainty of the Lord’s Coming]
- Focus: The Sign/The Apocalypse/Day of the Lord & The Coming of Son/man (Matthew 24:29-31)
- The Sign of the Apocalypse/Day of the Lord (v.29; Joel 2:31)
- Immediately after the tribulation of those days
- Shall the sun be darkened
- And the moon shall not give her light
- And the stars shall fall from heaven
- And the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.
- The Sign and Coming of the Son of Man (v.30, 31)
- And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:[Shekinah Glory]
- And then shall
all the tribes of the earth mourn [Global Manifestation/His Coming]
- And they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power/great glory.
- And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet
- And they shall gather together His elect [Rapture] from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Then, He focuses on the Holy Land (v.15-28) beginning at the mid-point of the 70th Week of Daniel, for Israel/Jerusalem will be the epicenter of end time events. Finally, He zeroes in on the global effects of the sign of the Day of the Lord and His Second Coming which begins with His rescuing the saints by Rapture (v.29-31). Then “The End”[ Day of the Lord/wrath of God] will begin!
These two events, the Rapture and the sign of the Day of the Lord, which indicates the beginning of the Apocalypse/God’s judgment, will occur “the same day” as the Lord taught in Luke 17:26-30:
“And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it also be in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until
the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.”
Just as the Lord rescued His own when He brought cataclysmic judgment to the earth in times past, so will He rescue the saints the same day He begins judging the earth in that future day which is the most prophesied event in Scripture “the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the Lord” (Malachi 4:5).
We are presently living in the “days of Noah…days of Lot” when a business as usual attitude prevails among most citizens of the world including many Christians. Iniquity abounds as open homosexuality is flaunted, slaughter of the innocents continues to increase, varying degrees of public nudity has become the norm and the world is ‘Going to hell in a hand-basket’ as the saying goes.
We are definitely nearing the end of ‘the beginning of sorrows’ (Matthew 24:7, 8) teetering on the brink of increasing Christian Persecution. The most unreported story of the 20th Century was that more Christians died for their faith during that century than in ALL of the previous nineteen centuries combined! But, it will increase substantially after the Antichrist reveals himself when the Abomination of Desolation occurs at the mid-point of the 70th Week of Daniel.
Today, false prophets appear to be countless as they breathe forth their deception and money-begging on the air waves and pulpits of the world using the name of Christ for gain which is in reality lustful money-worship as good people are taken in with their Satanic deception and religious rituals.
And, with the present-day  global financial uproar, the world appears to be near total economic collapse and continuing globalization. Knowing the world-wide hatred of the U.S.A. it would not be surprising if a new one world currency and an actual one world government should arise!
Recently, there has been a call by prominent world leaders for a man to head up a global governing body and a one world currency in order to ‘organize and clean up’ the present-day financial crisis. Plus, the liberal political assault on the devil’s nemesis the good ‘ol USA which could well be part of the beginning of the end as we are definitely living during the ‘beginning of sorrows’ according to the Lord’s chronological unfolding of the end of this age in Matthew 24!
So, as the Church sleeps, the world is looking for a man. They are preparing for the rise of the Antichrist onto the global stage. However, God is preparing for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ “the Author and Finisher of our faith” (Hebrews 12:2), so, ‘Turn your eyes upon [God’s Man] Jesus’ for He has all the answers and holds the future in His hand…always in control of the outcome regardless of the devil’s working in the world…give Him all the praise and glory…for He most certainly is coming again, just as He promised. Hallelujah and Amen!!
Pray, pray and pray some more for Revival…”Revival, the only hope for Survival!”…of the Church as we know it…in the USA! (II Chronicles 7:14)
Rev. Larry Wolfe--Evangelist
3015 Pelzer Hwy
Easley, SC 29642
Your prayer support is greatly appreciated and we ask you
to pray that the Lord would continue to use this ministry for His honor
and glory. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions or comments.
[DISCIPLESHIP TOOLS] /
[DOCTRINAL STATEMENT] /
[MY TESTIMONY] /
Permission is granted to print a copy of any
article on this web site for yourself. But do not edit the
articles. All copyright information and contact
information must remain on each article. Please email us
for permission to use the articles from our web site in
any other way.
Copyright © 1997-2016
All Rights Reserved - Rev. Larry Wolfe