'Paul's Peas in a Pod'
I. Questioning the Romans (Romans 8:31-35)
A. Concerning Salvation/Security of the Believer
1. If God be for us who can be against us?
2. How shall He not freely give us all things?
3. Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect?
4. Who is he that condemneth?
5. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
II. Questioning the Corinthians (II Corinthians 6:14-16)
B. Concerning the Separation of the Believer
1. What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness/
2. What communion hath light with darkness?
3. What concord hath Christ with Belial?
4. What part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
5. What agreement hath the Temple of God with idols?
III. Questioning the Galatians (Galatians 3:1-5)
C. Concerning the Sanctification of the Believer
1. Who hath bewitched you?
2. Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith?
3. Having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
4. Have ye suffered so many things in vain?
5. He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth He it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?