FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
1. Love: Agape/supernatural/ sacrificial actions toward an imperfect person w/o expecting return
Storgos: Parental affection
Phileo: Brotherly kindness
Eros: Lustful emotion
2. Joy: Outward expression of bliss (Nehemiah 8:10- The Joy of the Lord is your strength
3. Peace: State of quiet, calm, confident serenity-No Worries!
4. Longsuffering: Attitude of refusing to return harmful words or actions given you by another
5. Gentleness: Kindness to others shown through actions
6. Goodness: Display of right and honest motives
7. Faith: Full trust in God-Regardless!
8. Meekness: Humble, lowly, unselfish, controlled strength
9. Temperance: Moderation in all things, self control
FIVE FRUITS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
1. Concepts: (John 15:5) He that abides in Me and I in you the same bringeth forth much fruit...
2. Character: (Romans 6:22) Fruit unto Holiness...
3. Conduct: (Galatians 5:22,23) Fruit of the Spirit...
4. Converts: (John 15:16) Go and bring forth fruit...
5. Conversation: (Hebrews 13:15) Fruit of our lips...